Managing Your Bookkeeping Practice using Xero (Online Xero Course)
Learn all about managing your bookkeeping practice in Xero from world-class specialist Xero trainer, Angela Sibly.
Course Type Short Course
Qualification Certificate of Achievement
Level Intermediate Level
Payment Options Upfront & Payment Plans
Delivery Online & Distance Education
In this expert level Xero course, you will learn all there is about managing your bookkeeping practice in Xero and get the most out of your Xero Partner Edition (My Green Xero). Note: THIS IS NOT A COURSE ABOUT XERO PRACTICE MANAGER.
You will learn how to use the Xero Partner Edition to:
- Update the public profile for your business and yourself so that more people know how awesome you are
- Use staff permissions to create “users” with the handy access – even where you may not have any staff yet
- Manage the organisation access for your staff and yourself
- Subscriptions and billing – what are the benefits?
- Use Stars and Groups to manage your client lists and workflow
- Stay current with Xero by utilising the available training courses
- Promote your services using the free marketing tools provided by Xero
Efficient Invoicing, Quotes, Deposits & Payment Services | Managing Bills, Batch Payments, Remittances & Files | Bank Reconciliation, Fixing Errors & the Statement Balance | Converting to Xero | Importing to Xero | Practical Payroll| BAS/IAS and GST Reconciliation | Multi-currency & Foreign Transactions | Training Your Staff & Clients | Managing Your Bookkeeping Practice using Xero | How to Provide Value-Added Services Practically | Keeping Up Your Knowledge & Upskilling | How to Review a Xero File | Xero Inventory Fundamentals | Customising Xero Templates | How to Review a MYOB File Before Converting to Xero | Become an Expert Bookkeeper using Xero (Full Course)